Saturday, November 26, 2016

Six Pack Abs fast- How I lost 10% body fat and built a Killer Six Pack

Building a great six pack is hard, no doubt about it, but as I discovered, it doesn’t have to be nearly as difficult as we have been led to believe. When I needed to lose weight and keep me in shape, I was completely overwhelmed by all the so-called advice circulating throughout the fitness industry. In addition, I was completely put off by how hard they made everything seem.


I didn’t want to spend an hour in the gym every day, or give up my favorite foods. I wanted six pack abs and a rigid body, but didn’t want to give up my entire life in the process.



An easier way to Six Pack Abs


I was completely jammed by everything I read. It seemed to lose fat and constructing a chiseled body was going to be impossible for someone like me. So I started to assemble a simple strategy - simple for me, as I never imagined it would really give me six pack ABS or anything similar, just something that would help take the edge off my look out-of-shape.


But the funniest thing happened: my simple plan really worked! And it worked fast. I never would have imagined, especially since I wasn’t planning on seeing any great results soon. Now, I’m not saying that it will work for everyone, but I have a feeling that if most people tried, they’d be amazed with the results.



My Easy Six Pack Abs Plan


This may seem overly simplistic and truth be told, it is! This is what is so amazing about it. I’m a big fan of getting the most results with the least effort, as I am sure you are. And this plan is just that.


1.


10 to 15 minutes of resistance training, three to five times per week; this can be as simple as you want, just make sure you keep moving throughout the session, minimizing your pauses between sets. Some days I go to the gym and lift weights really heavy, other times I would stay home and cranking the push-ups, chin and sit ups. I recommend a combination of both, but honestly, a strong will gets you the results as you stay consistent.


2.


No “Drink calories.” Provided that the biggest obstacle between you and six pack abs muscles is not themselves, but the fat layer that sits on top of them. Limiting your daily caloric intake will burn it with extra resistance training.When I noticed how many calories I drank every day - in the form of soft drinks, coffee, juice and energy drinks - it almost knocked me off my feet. Now don’t stop completely, but instead become aware of how they are sabotaging your physique. I immediately changed to drinking Diet versions or even water more often.


3.


Six Pack Abs fast- How I lost 10% body fat and built a Killer Six PackStart with an active warm-up. And why not taking 10 minutes lazy on an exercise bike!? I’m talking about a short routine that gets your blood (and metabolism) flowing. On many occasions, I found myself thinking I was too tired to exercise, but once I warmed up I was ready to rock.


Here is one of my personal favorite heat routines and it only takes about 60 seconds:


10 Push Ups
10 go Squats
1 Chin Up


4.


Get plenty of sleep. I’m horrible in getting enough sleep during the night, but after I made an effort to beat the pillow sooner, I noticed my body began to look and feel better. There are many scientific reasons to support a good night’s sleep but I’m not a scientist, I’m just an ordinary person like you. What I’m saying is that this played a large role in my success, and I’m sure it’ll do the same for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment