Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Halle Berry Beauty Secrets For Anti Aging And More!

Halle Berry Beauty Secrets For Anti Aging And MoreWhen people think of ageless celebrities the name Halle Berry tends to come to mind. This sassy celebrity just turned 50 and has two kids, yet she still looks as fabulous as ever. How does she do it? Here are some Halle Berry beauty secrets that you can try to get her ageless look.


Halle Berry rose to stardom in the 1980′s when she entered several beauty competitions. She won Miss Teen All American 1985 followed by Miss Ohio 1986. After that she was the runner up in Miss USA 1986. This all led up to her entrance to the Miss World competition in 1986, which made her the first ever African American entrant. In her interviews during the Miss USA competition she mentioned that wanted to one day work in the entertainment and media industry. After all of her success in pageantry she moved to Chicago to become a model.


Halle obviously was blessed with gorgeous genetics, but what Hale Berry beauty secrets can you use to look ageless as well? Halle has a few beauty secrets that you can try to keep your skin and body looking sexy well into your 50′s.



Halle’s Skin Care Tips


Here is what Halle had to say about her skin care regimen:“What is high maintenance about me is my skincare regime, and it’s been like that since I was 14,” she said. “I’ve always cleansed, toned and moisturized twice a day, every day. I think it’s so important for ensuring an even complexion.” She told InStyle magazine. A good skin care regimen like Halle’s is essential to keep your skin in good health.


Not only that, but she also keeps her skin protected from the sun. “I wear sun protection all year round – even in the middle of winter – and I really slather it on to make sure I’m protected” she said ”If you take care of yourself, I think you age gracefully and it all stays together pretty OK,”


Along with her skincare regimen and sun protection habits, she also doesn’t wear makeup all the time. ”When I’m not working, I don’t really wear makeup. I think it’s a good chance to give the skin a break,” she says. “I’m big on taking care of my skin so that I can go without makeup. I just grab and go, and what it looks like, it looks like.”



Fitness And Diet Tips


Halle says this about her workout routine: “ I workout three times a week, an hour at a time.  I do cardio, very light weight and exercise that use a lot of my own body weight. I just try to keep everything lean and toned.” In addition to working out she also watches her weight. Because Halle was diagnosed with diabetes at a young age she pays extra attention to what she eats. She avoids frozen or packaged foods and choose fresh fruits and vegetables. She has 3 meals and 2 snacks a day as a part of her healthy regimen.


How awesome would it be if you could fit into the same jeans size you were when you were 15? Well that is exactly what Halle does! She says that every year she tries on a pair of Mickey Mouse pants that she has owned since she was 15. If the pants fit she is satisfied, if they are to tight that’s when she knows it is time for a change!


Halle is an inspiration to many women who want to look good well into middle age and beyond. She is a healthy role model and you can see through all of her habits that she tries to make the effort to maintain her beauty and health.

No comments:

Post a Comment